Branded uniform is not compulsory.
All children are required to wear a school uniform, which consists of:
- grey/black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- purple check summer dress or grey shorts
- white school shirt/blouse or polo shirt
- purple school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo if possible
- plain grey/white/black socks or tights
- dark shoes with low heels and enclosed toes (no trainers, crocs or sandals).
Children are permitted to wear wellingtons or boots in bad weather conditions. However they MUST bring their normal school shoes with them.
- white PE t-shirt
- black shorts
- plain black coloured tracksuit and trainers for outdoor winter activities as required (no fashion or brightly coloured tracksuits). Black plimsolls for indoor PE.
All children should have a sensible school coat and raincoat/jacket.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Branded School Uniform can be purchased via SchoolYard in Royston. Here is the link to their website: Roman Way – Roman Way School Uniform Site (schoolyard-online.co.uk)