All children are required to wear a school uniform, which consists of:
- grey/black trousers/skirt/pinafore/shorts
- purple check summer dress
- white school shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- purple school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- plain grey/white/black socks or tights
- dark shoes with low heels and enclosed toes (no trainers, crocs or sandals).
Children are permitted to wear wellingtons or boots in bad weather conditions. However they MUST bring their normal school shoes with them.
- white PE t-shirt
- black shorts
- plain black coloured tracksuit and trainers for outdoor winter activities as required (no fashion or brightly coloured tracksuits). Black plimsolls for indoor PE.
All children should have a sensible school coat or waterproof.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Items available to buy from the school office are:
Jumpers and cardigans, fleeces and coats are available to order, PE bags, book bags, water bottles and spare water bottle lids.